With a population of nearly 100 million, a consistent growth of the GDP over the past 20 years, a stellar example of containing the Covid 19 pandemic and increasing flows in Foreign Direct Investment and exports, Vietnam represent a golden opportunity for investors due to following fundamentals:
- Currently, 55% of Vietnam’s population is under age 35 and the population is estimated to reach 120 millions by 2050, while the middle class is expected to reach 30% by 2028.
- Between 2002 and 2018, GDP per capita increased by 2.7 times, reaching over US$2,700 in 2019. Poverty rates declined sharply from over 70 percent in 1986 to below 6 percent in 2019.
- Vietnam’s economy is set to grow 6.6 percent in 2021 on the back of successful control of COVID-19 infections, strong performance by export-oriented manufacturing and robust recovery in domestic demand.
- Implementation of international Free Trade agreements will see a boost in the export revenue and increase investment in the High Technology manufacturing, Agriculture, Real Estates and IT sectors.
- With the growth of the economy, it is almost certain that Vietnam is experiencing a fast-progressing infrastructure. The Vietnamese government has allocated a big sum of money to invest in the country’s infrastructure in recent years: highways, hospitals, international airports, new ports, etc.
- Strong demand for the Vietnam Real Estate market after the new law from 2015, which allows foreigners to legally own property in residential projects such as condos for sale or beach front villas.
Vietnam is one of the fastest growing, as well as one of the safest countries in the world. With over 2000km of beautiful beaches, great quality of life and limitless opportunities, Viet Nam is for sure the best destination for investment in Real Estates.